Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcoming the New Year

I had an epiphany tonight while I meditated. My most recent career aspiration was to work as a teacher by day and write by night. But as I was in a quiet meditative state, I realized I only wanted to be a writer.

My 2013 resolution is simply to get a book ready for publication before the end of the year.

No school for me either this year like I thought. Instead, I'm going to continue being a full-time writer.

I'm so psyched.

I'll be working a day job, hopefully at my great uncle's accounting business as a secretary or receptionist.

2012 had been a year of growth and healing. So I hope 2013 is the year my writing dreams come true!

Here's to an amazing year ahead!

2 lovely comments:

Unknown said...

You are so fortunate to be able to pursue your dream full time. I look forward to hearing about your progress over the coming 12 months.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Rebecca! I'm following you back now! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs